Pages

Sunday, October 19, 2008

It's not about the money

The cash register says I still have 2.75 change but the cashier handed me only 2 pesos. I said, "Kulang pa ng 75 centavos iyong sukli" and her face changed (looked irritated). Yes, it's just 75 centavos but the thing here she made a mistake. It could've been better if she said, "Ma'am wala po akong 75 centavos, ok lang po ba kung 2 pesos na lang."

She really got irritated when I asked for the 75 centavos. She gave me one peso which she got from the other counter. I said, "Wala akong 25 centavos." And she replied in a quite sarcastic manner, "Okay na nga iyang piso." I asked for 25 centavos from my Aunt and gave it to the

I'm just making her realize the value of telling your customer sorry if you've made a mistake. Or if you really lack the change, then inform your client appropriately. Yes, it's only 75 centavos but that's not the point.

0 comments: