Pages

Monday, October 01, 2007

If you were gay *

It doesn't change your good looks
It doesn't make you a poor actor
You'll never be less adorable
Many will still like you
You're still Prison Break's main man

But you know, I don't think you are gay.

Haha. I'm laughing right now while viewing links to blogs revealing pictures of Wentworth Miller and Luke Mcfarlane. What is so wrong about going out with someone of the same sex? Malisyoso! There are certain points to observe if you want to know if a person is gay (and I don't have to give details on that, it's my secret). And seeing a good looking man with another good looking man is not a basis to say that they are in a homosexual relationship.

Let's say you see me with a girl, would you actually think that we're in a homosexual relationship. In the same manner, when you see me out with a guy, would you actually think we're sharing a romantic relationship? Malisyosa! Nakakatawa lang na dahil sa litrato (na wala namang kamali-malisya) kung anu-anong iniisip natin. Haha.

BTW, Wentworth Miller isn't my crush.


* a song from Avenue Q

0 comments: