Pages

Saturday, September 13, 2008

Philippine Science Centrum

Back in the early 90's, we visited the Philippine Science Centrum for our field trip. And one of the exhibit that's still vivid in my memory is the anti-gravity mirror. A few weeks ago, I visited the new Philippine Science Centrum which is now located at the Marikina Riverbanks. Nostalgia tripping indeed,the old exhibits (which I saw when I was in grade school) were still there! There were some additional stuff too see but visiting the Centrum again felt like I was a grade school trying to learn (re-learn) basic principles of Science.



But it was fun. As compared to SM Discovery, the PSC experience is definitely better. Children will learn a lot about science through experience. The place may not be as good as it is not air-conditioned and aesthetically so-so, but the displays are worth seeing. Plus, the entrance is cheap, 90 pesos.

For more information about PSC, check http://www.science-centrum.ph

0 comments: