Pages

Monday, September 29, 2008

Marketing Blah

Some weeks ago, I inquired on Phoenix One's Multi-media Design Program. I requested for the following: 1) curriculum, 2) schedule of classes, 3) of course, the rate. The inquiry was done through email. The response was quick except that the html tags weren't properly closed in the mail which is why I wasn't able to understand the reply.

Anyway, it's good that the sales consultant attached the requested curriculum. What I really didn't find cool is that they didn't want to give out the rates for the program. They wanted me to take the exams first since they are offering a scholarship. Only after the exams that they'd let me know their rates. But this is a school, eh? There should be standard rates. And come on, that's not the way you should get students enroll to your programs.

0 comments: